Last updated: [30 SEP 2023]
2. Data We Collect
While we do not actively solicit personal information from our visitors, we use Google Analytics, a third-party service, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website tailored to our customer’s needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
The type of data collected includes:
- The number of visitors to specific pages.
- Where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- General demographic data like age, gender, and interests (where available).
Please note: This data does not personally identify any individual.
4. How We Use the Data
The data we gather from Google Analytics helps us understand how our website is being used, which in turn helps us improve user experience. We do not sell, distribute, or lease this data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5. Opting Out
6. Your Rights
You have various rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- Ask for access to your data.
- Ask for corrections to be made to inaccurate data.
- Ask for your data to be deleted.
For any queries or requests regarding your data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Changes to This Policy